Friday, August 3, 2007

Last night - I was at my last ETK meet, and they will be missed

It was nice to see so many of my friends, and there was only one person that I heard from that actually disagreed with my point of view. Regardless, I think that people will hopefully understand my position, and what I stand for - I just happen to be a good guy and I dont take kindly to people treating my friends poorly, enough said.

Hope that everyone over there knows that I have nothing but love for you guys, its just that the owner of the site is a totally immature ignorant person, and for that, I would rather start up my own site - so I am.

IllinoisEuro.com has been born!

Soon, we will have a great forum, and always current issues/content from a great bunch of people that will always have something to say.

See you soon :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Good, then you will realize its not as easy as you think. You cant please everyone all the time. Its a fact of life.

JustAdam said...

Thanks Jesal - I am not worried