Tuesday, August 7, 2007

IllinoisEuro.com is live and doing VERY well ....

There might be a few people out there that just do not understand why this site was born in the first place. The fact of the matter is that it was not born out of spite, but it was born out of necessity - I was banned from ETK for some unreal reasons - and I have to have a place to post, and I really like all the people on ETK, but it was the owner who I have an issue with - so, here we go, lets fly into the future and leave the past behind. We could re-hash this whole issue all over again, but why?

I have my views, others have their ways of looking at things, and we just have to move forward.

Anyway, I am really loving the new site, lots of cool features, and it really does feel like home.

Thanks,

Adam

http://www.IllinoisEuro.com

No comments: